A bit about me...

Hello, hello! I am a substitute teacher with Mobile County Public School Systems and a full-time student at the University of South Alabama. I am working on my Bachelor's degree in Physical Education and hope to coach volleyball in addition to teaching. I have been a wife and mother for the past twenty years. My "career" began as a soldier in the United States Army and has included such jobs as Bookeeper and Medical Office Manager. I have also volunteered with the American Red Cross and the Girl Scouts and I referee high school volleyball. I am looking forward to teaching!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Physical Education, Shaking It Up!

I can't wait to have my own physical education classes to teach! I have seen P.E. classes taught in both middle and high schools and, thus seeing, have decided that when I become a P.E. teacher, I want to SHAKE IT UP! I want to make my classes interesting and exciting and I want my students to learn about all aspects of physical education. I want to light a fire in their hearts to be active and healthy. I believe this can be done, but not with the curriculum I have witnessed thus far. I hope that I can achieve my goal and that my students will benefit from a physical education that is, "All Shook Up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment